We are currently accepting urgent patient care from both current and new patients. This includes repairs, adjustments from sore spots, emergency relines and replacement of emergency lost dentures that without would require further medical attention.
To ensure minimal interaction forms are available online.
Upon arrival at the clinic, the patient should:
- If possible print and fill in the patient arrival document and submit the pre-screening online form.
- Remain in your vehicle and call the clinic to let us know of your arrival. When an operatory or treatment room is ready you may enter the clinic and follow what is outlined below. This is to minimize in-person contact as much as possible.
- Perform hand hygiene
- If required, Complete patient screening form
- You will be given a consent form to read and will have an opportunity to ask questions of your provider before signing it.
- You will be escorted to the operatory by a PPE-clad staff member (don’t worry PPE must be changed between contact with different patients).
DENTURE REPAIR PROTOCOL
STEP 1: USE HAND SANITIZER.
STEP 2: PLACE DENTURE IN DISINFECTANT IN THE DENTURE CUP PROVIDED.
STEP 3: USE HAND SANITIZER AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
STEP 4: WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS WHEN THE REPAIR WILL BE READY FOR PICK-UP. IT WILL BE LEFT IN A DENTURE CUP WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.